- several thin slices of carrot
- 1 tbs toasted sesame oil
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tbs brown sugar (or 1 tbs of brown sugar and 1½ tbs rice syrup)
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 chopped green onion
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup onion purée
- ½ cup of crushed pear
- 1 pound of beef tenderloin, sliced thinly into pieces ½ inch x 2 inch
Mix the ingredients.
Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl together. After mixing, add the beef and mix it well.
Let marinade in fridge for at least 1 hour. Some tougher types of meat may be left in for longer for better flavor.
You can pan-fry it or grill it. Then enjoy!